The Office of the Registrar can assist families with student registration to attend schools in the Keansburg School District.
Our Registration Process has gone digital!
Before beginning, please ensure that you have access to the following
Eligibility for Registration
- Eligible Pre-K must be three (3) years of age on or before October 1 in the school year they are registering for.
- Eligible Kindergarten and above students must be five (5) years of age on or before October 1 in the school year they are registering for.
Images or Scans of the Following Documents are Required for Registration:
- Original Birth Certificate *required during online registration*
- Immunization Record
- Physical Exam Performed After July 1 of the previous year.
- Four (4) Proofs of Residence *required during online registration*
- State Issued Photo ID (e.g., driver's license/government-issued ID) *required during online registration*
Please do your best to ensure the documents are clear to avoid delays
Register your Student
Upon approval, you will receive a confirmation email.
Any questions related to the registration process or difficulty completing please contact