Click the link above to access the Scholarships PageThese deadlines are the dates the FAFSA must be RECEIVED by the federal processor (not postmarked) to be considered for TAG, NJ STARS and NJ STARS II.2012-2013 Academic YearRenewal TAG recipients - June 1, 2012All other applicants (Fall semester or full academic year) - October 1, 2012All other applicants (Spring semester only) - March 1, 20132013-2014 Academic YearRenewal TAG recipients - June 1, 2013All other applicants (Fall semester or full academic year) - October 1, 2013All other applicants (Spring semester only) - March 1, 2014
JUNIOR GIRLSDON"T MISS THIS CHANCE
An amazing college opportunity is being made to one (1) Junior girl here at KHS! Keep Reading for details:
Girl’s Career Institute
Douglass Residential College – New Brunswick, NJ
Monday June 10th through Thursday, June13, 2013
Sponsored by: The New Jersey Federation of Women’sClub of GFWC and the Woman’s Club of Middletown.
Meet other juniors from all over the state and get ataste of dorm life while meeting and hearing successful women speak about theircareer choices.
· Arrive on Douglass Residential College Campus in NewBrunswick by 2pm Monday, June 10th, 2013 and remain on campus until11am on Thursday, June 13th, 2013
· Participate in non-seminar activities, including:sports and games; swimming; GCI Chorus; individual performances, including,dancing, singing, musical instruments and dramatic reading.
Who is eligible? How do I apply? How willdelegates be selected?
· Girls completing their JUNIOR year of high school mayobtain an application from the Guidance Website here "Girls Career Institute"
· Fill out the attached forms, obtain a parent orguardian signature, and return the form by March 24, 2013.
· The Woman’s Club may conduct interviews to selectdelegate and alternates. Decisions madeby April 1, 2013
This is an all expense paid opportunity to beimmersed in college life!
Don’t miss out!CLICK HERE TO APPLY
The New York Times looks at the continuing benefits of a college education during the economic troubles of the day
Videos and Tutorials
Here is a great instructional provided by Pace University outlining some tips and tricks about completing the FAFSAWhat is Naviance? This video may explain a littleHow do I make requests for next year's schedule?