Father Time Vision Statement
We the members of Father Time make time in our schedule to meet weekly because we value our important and privileged role as fathers/ father figures, and recognize that the time we have to enjoy, and experience our children is finite. We believe that all fathers can learn and offer something in our organization.
- Commit to a path of growth- as a man and as a dad and role model.
- Work towards spending quality time with our kids.
- Plan; execute enjoyable activities, which provide lasting memories for our selves, our children, and elders.
- Organize our priorities re: Family, Work and Self.
- Commit to and support the welfare of fellow Father Time members.
- Outreach to other fathers in our community.
- Deepen relationships with our children/grandchildren through self-growth, and through getting to understand our children’s needs as fully as possible.
- Open up to other horizons and opportunities as a father and man.
- Model, protect, and instill a respect for the environment and wonders of the natural world
- Continue to stand tall while reaching down to help a child, in the spirit of Tommy’s love for community.