· Youth Services 24 Hour Hotline – 800-273-TALK or 800-273-8255
· 2ND FLOOR Youth Helpline- 888-222-2228
· Harbor House (temporary shelter) - 732-929-0660
· FCIU (Family Crisis Intervention Unit) - 732-542-6422
· National Runaway Hotline - 800-621-4000· DCP&P (formerly DYFS): NJ Division of Family Services (Child Abuse Hotline) 1-877-NJABUSE or 877-652-2873.
· Family Helpline 1-800-The-Kids (843-5437) A hotline for families who are trying to prevent a crisis from occurring. Parents may be provided with parenting resources and community referrals.
· Monmouth County Domestic Violence Hotline 1-888-843-9262. This hotline serves domestic violence victims and others seeking information about domestic violence services
· Monmouth County Sexual Assault Hotline 1-888-264-7273. This hotline connects individuals affected by sexual violence with professionals that provide assistance and referrals.
Call to REPORT ABUSE
1-877-NJ ABUSE (652-2873)
24 Hours aday – 7 Days a week
Any person having reasonable cause to believe that a child has been abused or neglected has a legal responsibility to report it to the Division of Child Protection and Permanency (formerly DYFS).Calls can be made anonymously. Anyone who makes a good faith report based on reasonable grounds is immune from prosecution.
Suicide/Depression Services/24 Hour Emergency/Crisis Intervention
· Local Police - 911
· Monmouth Medical Mobile Crisis Screening 732-923-6999 or 732-222-3030
· National Helpline Network - 800-273-TALK or 800-273-8255
Hospital Emergency Services
· Riverview Medical Center 732-450-2900· Bayshore Hospital 732-739-5900
Local Community Resources
· Perform Care /Children's Mobile Response (In home counseling, & recommendations) - 877-652-7624
· Catholic Charities Counseling 732-747-9660 or 1-800-360-7711
· CPC Behavioral HealthCare732-842-2000 ext 4221(ask for apt in Aberdeen or Middletown)
· YMCA CounselingCenter732-290-9040
· Mental Health Association 732-542-6422· Stress Clinic732-679-4500Additional Resources
Monmouth Family Support Organization – Family Based Services (732) 571-3272
Statewide Parent Advocacy Network (SPAN) – 1-800-654-7726
Monmouth County Division of Mental Health (732) 431-6451
Monmouth County Child Advocacy Center – (732) 431-7160DrugRehab.com - for teens for parents
Resources for Healing
NJ System of Care 1-877-652-7624 – Call this number to find out about services for children and teens with emotional and behavioral health care challenges and their families.
The Community YMCA Outpatient Services (732)290-9040 – Provides counseling services for children and adults.
Mental Health Association of Monmouth County (732)542-6422 – Provides counseling services for children and adults.
Websites for more information on Child Sexual Abuse